5.07.2013

YAY, I'M ON INSTAGRAM!!!

This is SO super exciting right now. I think  I may be a little too excited about it. Keepin' It Kool in KinderLand officially has it's own INSTAGRAM account! Um, hello?! How fabulous is this?! Instant sharing with friends?! LOVE! So here I am:
 
 
I hope you'll come follow me, I'd love to follow you back! Leave a message with your instagram name and I will come find you (and stalk you, with love of course)
Find me here: @keepinitkoolinkinderland
 
And while you are at it, join the Share Whatcha Wear fun on instagram! Just use #sharewhatchawear!
 
 
Love and Hugs my Sweets!

5 comments:

  1. We all needed one more place to stalk our favorite bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to wait until summer to figure the Instagram thing out. Looks fun!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah whoo! I will have to start following you :) L.O.V.E. Instagram! I'm @thecozyclassroom

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will am going to start following you! I'm @rahoffman424.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete