5.07.2013

YAY, I'M ON INSTAGRAM!!!

This is SO super exciting right now. I think  I may be a little too excited about it. Keepin' It Kool in KinderLand officially has it's own INSTAGRAM account! Um, hello?! How fabulous is this?! Instant sharing with friends?! LOVE! So here I am:
 
 
I hope you'll come follow me, I'd love to follow you back! Leave a message with your instagram name and I will come find you (and stalk you, with love of course)
Find me here: @keepinitkoolinkinderland
 
And while you are at it, join the Share Whatcha Wear fun on instagram! Just use #sharewhatchawear!
 
 
Love and Hugs my Sweets!

7 comments:

  1. We all needed one more place to stalk our favorite bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to wait until summer to figure the Instagram thing out. Looks fun!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah whoo! I will have to start following you :) L.O.V.E. Instagram! I'm @thecozyclassroom

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will am going to start following you! I'm @rahoffman424.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instagram now has more sway over all its users who may have been using snapchat in tandem to its own app, reducing the need to use both and stream lining these users to its own services.https://brsm.io/buy-instagram-packages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! for a long time I could not raise the popularity of my blog on instagram, but as a result I came across a wonderful service. I advise you too, I use it all the time! how to buy views on Instagram

    ReplyDelete