5.05.2013

Currently, Share Whatcha Wear, and BIG sale!

Happy Sunday!! Another week down - that means only 3 more to go!! 3 WEEKS! The countdown has begun and I am continuing to add to my summer to-do list, which is already 5 pages long. Sheesh.
I am starting today by linking up with the fabulous Farley from "Oh' Boy 4th Grade" for the May currently!
 
 
I've been on a real Pandora kick lately. I've found so many amazing songs on there that I may have never heard! I listen to it in my house, car, classroom, etc. Love it :) And seriously - can I pay one of you to pack up my house?! I can't even think about doing that. I haven't even started. And we close on the 24th and need to be out. WTF!? I know. Nothing like a little procrastination.
 
And now for this weeks Share Whatcha Wear! I have been having so much fun checking out everyone's amazing outfits. Have you linked up yet?! If not, you totally should!
 

 
 
   
 
And have you heard?! HAVE YOU HEARD?! Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a huge teacher appreciation sale May 7th and May 8th. They only throw a few of these big sales each year so be sure to fill up your wishlist to get ready!
 
I am thrilled to be joining in on the fun and linking up with the always radiant Mrs. Leeby from Learning With Mrs. Leeby for her sale linky party!
 
 
Hope you had a relaxing weekend... I will be back tomorrow with some of the fun and fabulous things that we have been up to lately!
LOVE and HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. I am visiting thanks to Farley's rule of three and I think I found you just in time! I am in a what to wear slump, sooooo I am loving your linky. I won't share what I wear, but I am getting some ideas to brighten up my closet. As soon as I look presentable, then I will link up, lol. I look forward to being blogging buddies, come visit me at faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com.

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janine :) You are so sweet! I'm sure whatever you wear is AMAZING! Can't wait to see your fashionable moments! I'm on my way over to your blog right now, can't wait to check it our :)

      HUGS!

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR THIS SALE and I will DEFINITELY be linking up some cute outfits this week. Yay! :)

    xoxo
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl, cannot wait! Thanks for hosting this fabby fab linky :) Looking forward to your stylin' fun!

      Delete
  3. I love your Share Whatcha Wear linky! Hopefully I can get it together enough to actually take pictures this week!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class is Having a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate packing too. You have a really cute blog! :)\

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete