8.02.2014

TPTin' like a boss!

Have you heard the news? The annual TPT Back to School sale is coming! Eeeeeeek! Seriously you guys, I look forward to these big sales. I stock up that wishlist and buy everything. No joke, this is me...


CLIPART, ACTIVITIES, PRINTABLES, LET'S DO THIS!
Here are the deets:

300 × 250

I will also be offering an extra 20% off of EVERYTHING in my store! If you've been eyeing anything in particular, this is the time to bite the bullet. These big sales don't come around often and you can get some amazing deals. 

Suggestion:
Be sure to provide feedback on ALL of your purchases to rack up credits! You can see anything that still needs feedback in your "My Purchases and Downloads" page on TPT. Those credits add up! Last time I had toooooons of credits and got like $15 off!

Now I'm going to share my sale plans... mwahaha! Can't wait to buy some awesome stuff.

I would LOVE to hear all about your plans for the sale. I made the cute little graphics below using clipart from Ashley Hughes (bag), EduClips (thumbs up), and Artifex (background). Feel free to snag the graphics to use on your TPT Sale blog post! Please link back to me!

Here is just a sample of the things I am buying.
I am still searching around and plan to add much more to the list!



Now to share some of MY products with you!! These are some of my favorites. I hope you can use them with your little learners. If you see something you like, be sure to snag it while it's DIRT CHEAP! Teachers be poor ya'll, teachers be poor.


Can't wait to hear all about your big sale plans too! What are you buying and selling?!

XO -K

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for following my blog "TK and TASSELS!" It's nice to "meet you!":)
    I am totally interested in and will be getting your "Snack themed" product and the "Alphabet Directed Drawing" looks awesome for my kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.

    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone. DARK WEB CYBER HACKERS are the best. They changed my life back in 2021 when i had no money to take care of things, i met them online while browsing on the internet one night , i went to there website ( www.darkwebonlinehackers.com ) and i pick one of there hack, it was not easy getting the $500 they requested to get me $5,000 to be honest. But, as soon as i got that fee four days later and paid them, in less than 45 minutes, i was at the nearest shop cashing out $5,000 and the journey from then on became smooth, DARK WEB CYBER HACKERS changed my life from a lowlife to a responsible family man because i was willing to take the risk. Thank you so much DARK WEB CYBER HACKERS, am still grateful till today. If you are in this situation right now, or you need urgent money to pay bills, buy a car, buy a house or start up your own business, you could email them on darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com and you could also Whatsapp or Call/text them on this number +18033921735

    ReplyDelete