9.16.2014

Kinder Kid Said Whaaat?? A Fun Linky {Round 2}

It's time for round two of


I have heard some pretty ridiculously amazing things from my little ones already this year. I just love their brains and the way they think. Here are a few of my favorites from the last two weeks:


 Now that I have shared a few from my group, I would LOVE to hear from you!
This is a no pressure, link up whenever you feel like it, or don't link up at all, kind of linky.
You can link up once a week, once a month, once ever, or just stop by to read some of the funny things that people share!

Link up if you are a teacher of ANY grade level or a parent with a funny child!

Here are some blank templates that you can use if you want, or you can just type it in a regular post!


 I hope you'll join me in sharing the funny with the world!
XO -Khrys


No comments:

Post a Comment